I mostly write about personal credit cards, this is my first business credit card review. For my blogging business I do not need a business credit card account as blogging is not capital incentive and I can do with my personal saving. There’s not much cash flow required.
One of my friends recently opted for Capital One Spark Cash for Business card for his restaurant business. He is very satisfied customer and recommends the card for any one who needs cash line for business.
Let’s take a look why the card may be a good fit for your need. We will also determine if this is the bets card for your small business.
Capital One Spark Cash for Business card features
- This card earns 2% cash back on every purchase every day.
- When you spend $ 1,000 in the first 3 months, then you get a cash bonus of $ 100.
- You will get a cash bonus of $ 50 if you sign 1 or more employee cards.
- You will get award – winning small business customer service.
- There will be no annual fee for the first year.
- You will have to pay an annual fee of $ 59 after the first year.
- You can redeem cash awards any amount ever you can set up automatic redemption.
- You can earn ultimate cash rewards that do not expire.
- The annual percent rate of this card is 13.9 percent.
- The default rate of this card is 29.4 percent.
- The cash advance rate of this card is 24.9 percent.
- There is no introductory annual percent rate for purchase.
- There is no introductory annual percent rate for transfer.
- You will get 2 percent reward rate.
- The net annual reward of this card is $ 453 of cash.
- You get up to $ 150 for cash back bonuses.
- There are no balance transfer fees.
- There are no over – the – credit – limit fees.
- You do not get any notable reward other than cash back bonuses.
- You can request cash back any time online, or by phone.
- You will need extremely good credit score for applying for this card, which should be minimum 750 for qualifying for this card.
- The grace period of this card is 25 days.
Who should apply? – This card is for small business owners who are looking for good cash back rewards. This card is also useful for business owners who frequently need to travel overseas because there are no foreign transaction fees.
Capital One Spark Cash of Business Reward Details
- Earn 2% cash back on every purchase, every day.
- Get a $100 cash bonus — just spend $1,000 within the first 3 months.
- Receive a $50 cash bonus by signing up for one or more employee cards.
- Redeem cash rewards anytime, for any amount, even set up automatic redemption.
- Earn unlimited cash rewards that don’t expire.
Strengths of Capital One Spark Cash of Business
- No foreign transaction fee
- Quarterly and yearly expense reports with categorization
- 2% cash back
- Special incentive when employees sign up too.
- Upfront bonus of up to $150
- Card Act protection which is not mandatory to adopt for small business cards.
Verdict on Capital One Spark Cash of Business
I highly recommend you the Capital One Spark Cash for Business credit card because it is quite affordable card for people engaged in small business.
This card has some good business friendly features. Some of the good and remarkable features of this card that makes this card unique are that you always earn a 2% cash back on every purchase, there is no annual fee for the first year, if you are able to spend $ 1,000 in first 3 months then you get a bonus of $ 100, there are no balance transfer fees for this card, etc. This card has these and many such useful and good features except some which makes this card unique and quite remarkable one. So if you have excellent credit history then this card can be very useful for
The Capital One Spark cash for Business is an attractive business credit card with lots of benefits for your business. You get benefits such as a free year-end summary, free employee cards, free customized card logo, fitting to your business logo, purchase protection and extended warranty, 0 Fraud Liability and many more.
Still the card falls short of some of cool features offered by American Express Blue cash for business which offers up to 5% cash back and this card lacks the savings partners like car rental agencies or hotel chains. Still if you do not get approved for Blue cash for business, you can perhaps try for this second best business card on the market.
|Thank you for reading this article. If you like my blog, consider subscribing to Finance Product Reviews via RSS or email. You can also subscribe via Facebook or Twitter by clicking on those icons on the top. Thank you!|
Disclaimer: Finance Product Reviews is an independent website. Although we may have advertisement relationship with financial institution we review, they do not influence our decision or rating of products. Contents of this site are not provided by any financial institution, banks, brokerages or credit card issuers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone and are not reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the product owners.