These days, you can delight in effortless money management at hand with Pink ACE Elite Prepaid Card. This provides cardholders with secured, easy and convenient access to their finances just whenever and wherever they desperately require it the most.
What are the special features of Pink ACE Elite (TM) Visa® Prepaid Card?
This form of prepaid card enables instant tax reimbursement through direct deposit. Cardholders may now obtain payments by as instant as a couple of days through direct deposit of government refunds as well as paychecks. In addition to this, there are free of charge alerts which permit cardholders to learn more about their remaining balance and most current transaction history by means of emails or text messages.
It is certainly delighting to know that as a cardholder, you are always protected from any unauthorized purchases. This only implies that cardholders are highly protected if their debit card is fraudulently utilized, stolen or lost either offline or online.
Review of Pink ACE Elite (TM) Visa® Prepaid Card
- Free-of charge direct deposit. Here, paychecks are ready for use by up to a couple of days instantly.
- There’s no obligation, no application charges and no credit check.
- Being an authorized benefactor of the NBCF otherwise known as the National Breast Cancer Foundation, this debit card has granted more than two million dollars to breast cancer detection and awareness.
- You can open an alternative savings account that presently pays 5.00% APY.
- Cardholders are guaranteed since the card funds are insured by FDIC and are supported by Visa® Zero Liability.
- If you deposit five hundred dollars directly in a single calendar month, then, this makes you eligible for the lowest fee plan and also in a ten dollar purchase cushion.
- You do not need to pay for cash withdrawals transactions made at ACE areas.
What makes Pink ACE EliteTM Visa® Prepaid Debit Card a must-have?
This form of debit prepaid card is more renowned as a debit card that has conscience. The reason behind this is simply because this card provides a portion of every attraction which is said to be approximately three hundred fifty thousand dollars annually to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
What is more, as an additional benefit, cardholders do not need to pay when signing up. Similar with other forms of prepaid debit cards, if the cardholder puts aside a specific amount on a monthly basis, then, he or she shall be eligible for what is termed as lowest fee plan and take pleasure in bonuses such as limitless purchase transactions every month. There are also rewards program even though the details aren’t clearly identified as to how this works.
Why prepaid cards are a good choice these days?
- They do not require credit check.
- Through using them, you can smartly manage your spending since you only spend what you deposit into the account.
- You fund the card through putting aside money into an insured FDIC account.
What about APR and Fees?
- Free-of –charge direct deposit
- There is no fee when signing up.
- For cash back charges: POS (point of sale) transaction charges differ from $0.00 – $2.00 hinging on the monthly plan. On the other hand, ATM charges are $2.50 for every withdrawal.
- For monthly Fee: you can select either the FeeAdvantage Plan that comes with a direct deposit of five dollars per month, or you may opt for the Pay-as-you-go plan which actually costs nothing but you have to pay for personal identification number purchase withdrawal fees or if you wish you may go for the FeeAdvantage Plan for $2.50 per withdrawal.
Pink ACE EliteTM Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is absolutely a wise choice primarily because an allotment of the cardholder’s purchases directly goes to breast cancer detection and awareness which is seen as a major problem around the globe at present.
|Thank you for reading this article. If you like my blog, consider subscribing to Finance Product Reviews via RSS or email. You can also subscribe via Facebook or Twitter by clicking on those icons on the top. Thank you!|
Disclaimer: Finance Product Reviews is an independent website. Although we may have advertisement relationship with financial institution we review, they do not influence our decision or rating of products. Contents of this site are not provided by any financial institution, banks, brokerages or credit card issuers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone and are not reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the product owners.