This blog is about reviewing financial products. Including credit card, IRAs, CDs, tax software, Bank accounts and many more. There are pros and cons of reading the review before spending money on a financial product.
- Reviews help you decide which financial products are the most beneficial for your need.
- You can access plenty of key information on products highlighted – all in one place.
- You can learn as much as you can about a financial product, without the fear of being chased around by financial product salesperson.
- Reviews could be non-genuine ones, or even fake, to drive you to a limited choice that bring the review sites the most revenue for recommending you.
- The review sites themselves could be scammers – Their aim is to lure you to provide private information for them to take advantage of.
- Non user-generated review sites can be subjective in their recommendations.
|Thank you for reading this article. If you like my blog, consider subscribing to Finance Product Reviews via RSS or email. You can also subscribe via Facebook or Twitter by clicking on those icons on the top. Thank you!|
Disclaimer: Finance Product Reviews is an independent website. Although we may have advertisement relationship with financial institution we review, they do not influence our decision or rating of products. Contents of this site are not provided by any financial institution, banks, brokerages or credit card issuers. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone and are not reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the product owners.