Hello readers, welcome to the roundup edition of product reviews. We had a few reviews going on in the blogging world. Here’s some choicest of ‘em.
But before we start that, here’s some update to share with you. FPR has grown 50%+ month by month in terms of traffic tot he site since inception. We now average 10,000 page views a month. Which is more than satisfactory given the site is in existence only since last 5 months.
We rank at top in two of keywords which send us sizable traffic to this blog. As we write more reviews we expect to see continuous improvement in search traffic to this site. As a regular reader I would like to thank you for sticking with the blog.
Now, enjoy reading these awesome reviews.
Superior Finance Product Reviews on the Web
Glen Craig presents EverBank Online Yield Pledge Checking and Money Market Review posted at Free From Broke
Amazon Prime is a shopping club membership aka Costco/Sam’s club, it lost money in first year of operation, Flexo presents a bright outlook for Amazon prime despite the loss.
My university Money presents Mint.com review, very informative post and you should head over if you’re not a mint.com user. mint.com is one of the best personal finance tool. And do not miss our own review of mint.com
Retire by 40 presents a Book Review: The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
Investor Junkie writes about Prosper Review – Are They Worth a Second Look?
Jeff Rose writes Protection for Your Home – Is Mortgage Life Insurance Worth It?
Carnivals FPR featured in
Thanks to the gracious host for not considering me as a business blog promoting own products and including in carnivals hosted by them
- Carnival of Fin. Camaraderie at The University of Money, The University of Money
- Carnival of Financial Planning at
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Portfolio Princess, My Family Finances
- Carnival of Retirement at Good Financial Cents
- Totally Money Carnival at Money Reasons
- Y & T’s Weekend Ramblings at Young and Thrifty
- Yakezie Carnival at Tackling Our Debt, The Ultimate Juggle, Passive Income to Retire
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Financial Carnival of young Adults at 20s Finances
- Wealth Artisan’s FinCarn at Wealth Artisan
If I was featured in a carnival you hosted and I didn’t mention about your blog, do let me know I will take corrective action at the earliest!
Come back for more reviews and insights in to financial products that define our future.